Rosemary Essential Oil has a fresh, strong, minty scent with woodsy undertones. Rosemary is part of the mint family and native to the Mediterranean regions. When diffused, Rosemary oil has a wonderful energizing aroma that refreshes the area. It is also known to provide mental clarity when diffused.
This Rosemary comes from Tunisia (southern rim of the Mediterranean ocean) and is certified organic by our supplier. When grown in this area, we get a Rosemary oil that can be widely used for most Aromatherapy purposes. The area is a desert and has higher alkaline soil conditions. These conditions tend to produce a very high quality Rosemary essential oil. Our Rosemary is 1,8 Cineole.
- May support healthy brain and memory function*
- May be beneficial for respiratory issues such as coughs, sinus concerns, and lung challenges*
- May provide temporary discomfort relief for joints*
- May support the healthy function of the liver and gallbladder*
- May support the healthy function of the endocrine system and the adrenals*
- May support the cardiovascular system including the heart and veins*
Ingredients: Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinnalis
Country of Origin: Tunisia
Chromatographic Profile of Selected Components (area % by GC according to ISO 11024)
Caution: Use with caution if pregnant or if you have high blood pressure. For aromatic and topical use only. Avoid sensitive areas. Dilute with carrier. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or on medication, consult your health care practitioner.
Leiann and Kent’s Suggestions: We find that people often experience better results when combined with:
- Organ Balance
- Bio Balance Full Set
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*